The Central Drakensberg Adventure Center offers nine different family adventures to choose from and a wide selection of team building options.
They have the perfect set up for year-end functions, team building, birthday parties and a school group outing.
- Abseil 25m off Chicken Hill. No previous experience needed.
- White Water Tubing: Enjoy a fun section on the Sterkspruit on a white water tube. The activity is guided.
- Tree top adventures: Include Zip-lining and a King Swing
- Mountain Bike Trails: Bring your mountain bike and come and experience world-class single tracks.
- Ebike trails: Do sightseeing in the beautiful Champagne Valley on an e-bike, stopping at various beautiful locations enroute. This is a very convenient yet active way to discover places you will not see from your car. The electric bicycle still requires the cyclist to peddle, the motor quietly assists you when you peddle. This gives you extra speed and helps you with the uphills.
- Kiddies Adventures: Zip-lining, Tree Climb and Target shooting, aimed at toddlers and pre-schoolers.
- Paintball: Enter the WW1 war zone built on a hill setting.
- Scootours: 1st in SA, we offer a downhill, non-motorized experience on an off-road scooter. A 4×4 takes you to the top and you can experience the downhill ride. Children between the ages of 3-8 can double up as a passenger.